We have a dynamic and open-minded team here at adrivo Sportpresse GmbH. Consequently, we are always on the lookout for highly motivated and creative staff who are able to work on their own initiative.
No matter whether you are still studying, have just graduated or already have professional experience, you will be a welcome addition to our team.
- students able to help out on a part-time basis with administrative tasks
- students on work placement for editorial, sales and organisational duties
- web developers and programmers (PHP, CSS, HTML, Flash)
- editorial staff
- sales staff for advertising and motorsport content
- management assistants (part- or full-time)
- talented organisers and motorsport enthusiasts
We can offer you a sports-minded, high-powered working environment as a member of a youthful team. You will quickly take on responsibility in your own area and you will play a considerable part in developing our company, whether you are working in one of our two main offices in Munich and Graz or from your own home office.
Please send your detailed application (including CV and photo) to email@example.com for the attention of Manuel Sperl (Tel: +43 (0)316 915 252)